Monday, November 9, 2015

Jungle Moonkin



A new Hearthstone expansion is out this week. Here's one of my new cards: Jungle Moonkin.
16X20" oil on panel.

Funny that a tiny card image viewed on a phone is in fact almost 2 foot-wide painting. But since I wanted to extend the art horizontally, it had to be this size to accommodate for a decent vertical amount of space for the seen cropped part.




EDIT: for any Hearthstone print requests, see what art I have on www.sassart.com and drop me a line with your request and mailing address to msass@telusplanet.net.  Prints are 20$ USD plus 5$ shipping by Paypal.

6 comments:

Zack Wall said...

Beautiful! I love the glowing moonfire (I'm assuming that's what it is) in its hand. Great work.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a Wrath my friend.

Unknown said...

That's gotta be Wrath. Moonfire comes down from the sky.

pedros said...

super cool, for this op card. It looks like you really like druids.

Jaeret Sexton said...

How do I aquire a print of this glorious moonkin?

Anonymous said...

Nope, Starfire. Wrath is green.